Client Assessment Services
Targeted Functional Assessment
This is a directed screening of a client’s activity tolerance for job-specific demands based upon the nature of their injury. This assessment is more appropriate than a functional capacity evaluation in the earlier stages of the rehabilitation process. We recommend it prior to a client’s return to work, or if the client is already working and difficulties are evident.
- Validity measures ensure results are accurate and realistic.
- Our recommendations focus on client readiness to return to pre-injury work and activity.
- We consult with a treatment team, including physiotherapists and physicians, etc., to determine restrictions or other considerations based upon diagnosis or treatment plan.
- We focus assessments to reduce flare-ups or setbacks caused by unnecessary testing.
- This includes a 2½ - 3 hour assessment of the client and a summary report.
IOHS's full range of client assessment services includes:
Functional Capacity Evaluation | Targeted Functional Assessment
Pre-employment Screening | Case Management Services
Job Match | Functional Back Evaluation