Client Assessment Services
Functional Capacity Evaluation
This is an assessment of an individual’s general work tolerances. It provides clear information about the client’s maximum functional abilities (e.g., lifting, carrying, sitting, standing) and level of employability in a specific job or in general. This type of assessment is beneficial for an individual who has reached maximum medical recovery and does not appear to need further rehabilitation.
- Validity measures ensure the client is using maximum and consistent effort.
- Upon request, we can provide information about the client’s capability to perform work, leisure, and homemaking activities.
- Assessments range from 3 ½ hours to 2 days. We can provide longer assessments if necessary.
- Comprehensive assessments separating compensable from non-compensable functional limitations are also available.
- We summarize subjective and objective information in a report.
- Our detailed conclusion focuses on the referral question.
IOHS's full range of client assessment services includes:
Functional Capacity Evaluation | Targeted Functional Assessment
Pre-employment Screening | Case Management Services
Job Match | Functional Back Evaluation