Occupational Therapy Fitness Centre
We provide a fully equipped fitness facility with top-of-the-line cardiovascular and resistance equipment. This facility is available for use by the general public, corporate memberships, or for rehabilitation purposes.
- We provide specialized fitness services to clients with specific medical conditions, such as musculoskeletal injury, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, excess body weight, etc.
- We offer a variety of assessment, programming, and counseling services to meet the individual needs of each client.
- A certified kinesiologist is available to develop professional assessment and fitness programs, if requested.
- Cardiovascular equipment includes an elliptical fitness cross-trainer, a treadmill, and exercise bikes.
- Resistance equipment includes Theratube™, a line of 11 Keiser™ brand machines, and dumb-bells.
- The facility is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Extended hours can be provided if required.
- We offer a smaller, more comfortable atmosphere than many other local fitness centres.
Please contact us for information on these and other IOHS services.